The High Capacity Bale Grapple is the perfect bucket/grapple combination attachment to have on the farm. Featuring a large 74” grapple opening, this grapple is designed to move round bales, hay bales, straw bales, etc. but it also works very well for moving feed and silage. It can also double as a snow bucket in the winter by opening the grapples and moving snow with the grapples up.
Price Range: Call for Pricing
- 3/16" thick steel bucket
- 5/16" thick steel side plates
- 4X: 1/2" x 2-1/2" supports underneath
- 3/4" bolt-on hardened reversible cutting edge
- We can customize it to fit a variety of tractor loader models
- Universal quick attach plate
- Available Widths: 6', 7', 8', 9', 10'
- Depth: 38"
- Height: 36"
- Opening: 74.5"
- Claw Thickness: 3/8"
- Available Weight: 1200lbs, 1320lbs, 1400lbs, 1550lbs, 1600lbs