The Prime Dirt Bucket Grapple is the perfect attachment to use when you want to pick up a large amount of debris and contain it inside of the bucket, leaving no debris behind.
The grapple bucket is fabricated with your choice of either 3/16” or 1/4″ thick steel. It has ½” thick bolt-on removable side plates. Our under strap supports are 1/2″ thick by 2” or 3” (depending on bucket thickness) and we run 6 of them. This attachment comes with a fully welded on ½” cutting edge but you have the option of getting a ½” bolt-on reversible cutting edge.
The grapple sides are fabricated with ½” thick steel and the grapple flats are fabricated with 5/16” thick steel. The grapples work independently to secure uneven loads. Each grapple has visibility cutouts so there are no blind spots when the grapples are open.
Price Range: Call for Pricing
- Universal quick attach plate
- Greaseable pivot points
- 3/16” or 1/4“ bucket material available
- 1/2" fully welded on cutting edge (better for digging)
- Optional 1/2" bolt-on reversible cutting edge (better for scraping)
- 1/2″ end plates for bolt-on side to attach
- 1/2″ thick steel grapple sides
- 5/16” thick steel grapple flats
- Twin 3,000 psi hydraulic cylinders
- 1/2″ x 2″ or 3” under support straps, depending on bucket thickness
- Option #2: 1/2" Bolt on removable side plates
- Option #2: 1/4″ Bucket Material